Below we have outlined many of our customer satisfaction policies. We believe active communication is the cornerstone of any good relationship. It is our desire at Guynn Furniture & Mattress to ensure you have the best possible home furnishings buying experience. In order to achieve this goal in all areas of our business. for the greatest majority of our customers, we hope you will understand our need to operate within certain policies.
Because we offer delivery service to such a broad area, we must deliver in route. We are unable to give an exact “time of day” for delivery. However, we will give you an estimated delivery time the day before your scheduled delivery. Please have the area in your home free and clear of obstructions and ready for delivery. If you cannot be there to take delivery, please arrange to have a responsible person present so that we may rely upon his or her signature as authorized to inspect and accept delivery. If delivery to the designated room involves limited maneuverability because of narrow halls. doorways or stairwells, etc. We cannot be responsible for any damage that could result in attempting placement. If set-up in the designated area is not feasible, delivery will be made to an accessible area. Delivery personnel will not be able to hang items on walls.
DELIVERY SERVICE INCLUDES
- Free in-Home service to the original purchaser for one year from the date of delivery excluding all Clearance and AS IS MERCHANDISE. This service is for warranted defects and workmanship only. This free in home service is provided to customers living within our normal delivery area, customers outside our normal delivery area. must return item(s) to our service department.
- Guynn Furniture & Mattress will continue to offer service in accordance with manufacturer’s warranties after the one-year has expired. Any parts needed for warranted defects or workmanship will be provided at no charge. However, after the one year free service has expired, transportation and labor charges /or repairs and/or installation of warranted parts will be charged.
- The customer will pay for all transportation, parts and labor required after both the one year free service period and the manufactures warranties have expired.
The customer is responsible for securing all items to their vehicle. Please report any manufacturer related issues to us right away. Guynn Furniture & Mattress is not responsible for any transportation related damages.
Please keep in mind that furniture like any other major purchase such as a car, home, washer, or refrigerator is manufactured in component parts, If a component is defective we will repair or replace it. Most manufacturers do not allow exchanges or replacement of the entire product if a component is defective. For example an auto maker won’t replace your entire car if the hood is scratched. Our skilled service technicians are trained to replace or repair components to factory specs. We do require that any item needing service with component parts that can be easily transported, be returned by the customer to our service department. Examples are: Unattached cushions or pillows, removable drawers, lamps and accessories etc.
A minimum deposit is required on all orders. Any balance remaining must be paid in full prior to pick-up or delivery (except when financing).
1.) Special orders cannot be cancelled once the order has been been placed.
2.) Arrival of your order is estimated according to information provided by the vendor without restocking fee. Actual delivery may vary from this estimate.
3.) Special order merchandise is not returnable.
4.) Special order merchandise will be repaired and not exchanged or reordered
ESTIMATED ORDER ARRIVAL
We quote the best estimate from information that is provided to us by our vendors . All special orders are subject to manufacturers’ availability. No discounts will be given if merchandise is delayed by the manufacturer. If you are notified of a long delay and your merchandise is not in production, you may cancel your merchandise and receive a full refund on the undeliverable merchandise.
CLEARANCE OR “AS IS” MERCHANDISE:
1) Delivery or pickups must be made within 10 days (no lay a-way). Unless otherwise arranged.
2) Merchandise must be paid in full at time of purchase (unless financed).
3) No hold orders on clearance items.
4) All sales are final and no refund will be given.
5) No “special orders” at clearance prices.
Refund checks are issued within 7 days. NO CASH RE FUNDS are given! Refunds on bank cards are credited to the card used as payment. There is a charge for any returned checks.
SLEEP PRODUCT WARRANTIES
Manufactures of sleep products carry their own warranties. We can assure you that we will make every effort to provide prompt and fair service on these products, Mattresses and box springs are warranted against structural defects such as wood frames. springs, and border wires breaking. Ticking or fabrics on all sleep products are warranted for one year. Please note: bedding with multiple layers of padding will display body impressions. This is normal and is not a defect. A service charge will apply for any service required after the one year free service policy expires. Our state law prohibits the resale of used bedding. Accepting delivery of bedding finalizes the sale and no pick-ups, returns or refunds will be made. Warranty replacements must be authorized by the manufacturer. The warranty is between the consumer and the manufacturer. Bedding that is soiled or damaged may not be returned Guynn Furniture & Mattress.